Stagg Street Center for Children (14KBLU) is a site for NYC’s PreK For All in our community.
Pre-K for All (Pre-K) | NYC Department of Education
In free, full-day, high-quality Pre-K, teachers spark wonder and ignite learning in children. Pre-K for All gives children stronger math and reading skills in elementary school and a better chance at success in life. Studies show that early childhood education improves performance throughout a child’s school experience. Learn more on the pre-K website.
- Applications for the 2020-2021 school year open in early 2020.
- Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are now closed. If you did not apply, you can still take part—Enroll your child at Stagg Street Center for Children (14KBLU) by contacting schools us directly or through MySchools.
- Apply online, by phone, or in person.
- Available for students with disabilities and students learning English.
- Requires proof of address and child’s age.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
All New York City families with a child born in 2016 can apply to Pre-K for All starting in February, 2020. Watch this video.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO APPLY?
After you find out if your child will be a student at Stagg Street Center for Children (14KBLU), you will need to provide the following documents:
- Proof of child’s age
- Child’s immunization records
- Proof of address with two documents
I’M READY TO APPLY for 2020-2021
Pre-K applications for the 2020-2021 school year open in early 2020. When the application opens:
HOW CAN I GET HELP?
- Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Snack(s)
- Play Space: Indoor/Outdoor (onsite)
- Daily start time: 8:00 AM
- Pick up time: N/A
- Length of pre-K day: Full day
- Early drop off available: Contact Us
- Late pick up available: Contact Us
- Multilingual Staff Onsite: Spanish
- NYC Standard Curriculum for PreK